Labor law poster changes can happen often and unexpectedly.
With that being said, there must be another way to stay up-to-date with the latest mandatory changes without doing an extensive amount of research on the internet.
In addition to this, there’s a fleet of “sales people” ready to attack you with phone calls about every single change, whether major, minor or completely fabricated.
Nevertheless, if your job is labor law poster compliance it is important to stay current with the latest mandatory changes, preferably in a non-stressful way.
For this reason Poster Compliance Center offers a free email notification service. This service provides free notifications via email on labor law poster updates by state, city and county, as well as federal.
So what does this mean? Free email notification service?
The free email notification service means that when there is a mandatory federal, state, city or county change, we will send you an email that has the following information:
- What kind of mandatory change has occurred (whether it’s federal, state, city or county)
- Detailed information on the change
- The date of the revision
- Other mandatory changes that have taken place in the last 12 months
- Information on our labor law poster services
- Any special promotions for our labor law poster services
Count on us to provide you with timely, accurate updates affecting labor law posting requirements.
Plus we’ve decided to add a bonus for signing up for our free email notification service.
For a limited time we’re also offering a free Federal ePoster when you sign up for our email notification service.
As soon as you sign up you will receive an email with your free Federal ePoster!
What if you want more than free email notifications? What about actual labor law poster updates?
If you want to just skip the notifications and receive free automatic updates all year long, you can always enroll on a labor law poster service.
The OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan, our state and federal labor law poster service, gives you:
- A complete set of both federal and state labor law posters
- Free poster updates for one year. Federal and state labor laws can change several times a year. When that happens, we”™ll automatically send you the relevant, updated poster.
- A $41,000 Poster Violation Warranty. We certify that our labor law posters are always accurate and up to date. (For warranty details click here.)
- A dedicated customer service representative. Have a question? Need to ship one order to multiple locations? Just call your designated customer service rep. You’ll get the help you need—without endless voicemail menus and hold times.
- Eco-friendly poster option. For the same low price, you can get our environmentally friendly labor law posters, printed on unlaminated recyclable paper. Go green without spending extra green.
- You can also get the posters in Spanish, which is available in most states.
What about city and county posters?
If you’re required to post city or county posters, check out our City or County Poster 1-Year Plan for 12 months of compliance on all required city or county labor law notices.
One year of compliance. Zero worries. It’s that simple.
It’s a difficult decision to make. Are you going to sign up for our free email notification service and receive a free Federal ePoster, or enroll on our OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and receive free updates for 12 months?
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. Compliance is what we do.