Now that the long-anticipated NLRA poster for federal contractors has been issued by the U.S. Department of Labor, Poster Compliance Center has created a new all-in-one Federal Contractor Poster to make it simple for federal contractors to meet their labor law poster requirements.
All of the posters on our all-in-one Federal Contractor Poster are mandatory for federal contractors (businesses or organizations with federal contracts) as defined below:
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA): Required for prime contracts over $100,000 or subcontracts above $10,000
- SCA/Walsh-Healey: This poster is required under both of these Acts.
- · Service Contract Act (SCA) applies to every contractor or subcontractor with a federal contract in excess of $2,500 for furnishing services in the U.S. through the use of service employees.
- · Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) applies to federal contracts over $10,000 for the manufacturing or furnishing of materials, supplies, articles and equipment.
- Davis-Bacon: Required for contractors and subcontractors performing work on federal construction contracts in excess of $2,000
- Workers with Disabilities/Special Minimum Wages: Required for every employer having workers employed under special minimum wage certificatesauthorized by the FLSA, the Service Contract Act and/or Walsh-Healey
There may be additional specialized posters that federal contractors are required to post, depending on their industry, sector, location or workforce.
The new Federal Contractor Poster, which will be in stock next week, is available in a laminated version as well as in eco-friendly Go Green. All versions of the Federal Contractor Poster are $12.50.
We will produce a Spanish version of the all-in-one Federal Contractor Poster as soon as the Department of Labor issues the official Spanish translation of the new NLRA poster. Federal contractors and subcontractors will be required to post the NLRA poster in the languages spoken by the employees if “a significant portion of the workforce is not proficient in English”.
Since the NLRA “Notice to Employees” poster as well as the other posters on the all-in-one Federal Contractor Poster apply only to federal contractors, these posters will not be added to our federal labor law poster and are not covered by the 1-Year Compliance Protection Plan.
For more information about the all-in-one Federal Contractor Labor Law Poster, go to the Poster Compliance Center Federal Contractor Poster page or call 1-800-322-3636.