Oregon adds a new section to its Labor Law Poster:
Minimum Wage (June 2020)
- The minimum wage has increased across the state, and is broken into 3 groups by counties:
- Standard – $12.00 per hour
- Portland Metro Area – $13.25 per hour
- Non-Urban Counties – $11.50 per hour
- Each region is defined on the notice
- The notice has been simplified and information regarding meal & rest periods, final paycheck, and domestic service employment has been removed
- The effective date of 7/1/20
OSHA (June 2020)
- Notice has been rebranded for increased legibility. There is no significant change to the text.
- Both the English and Spanish notices have been updated.
- The new effective date of 3/20
We are publishing a new Oregon labor law poster that includes these mandatory updates.
Visit the Oregon labor law poster page to purchase the latest poster OR call 1-800-322-3636.
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!