Seven states have updated their Minimum Wage posters with increases that go into effect Jan. 1, including Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Oregon, Vermont and Washington. The following changes require a new state labor law poster (except Washington):
- Arizona: Increase from $7.35 to $7.65
- Colorado: Increase from $7.36 to $7.64
- Florida: Increase from $7.31 to $7.67
- Ohio: Increase from $7.40 to $7.70
- Oregon: Increase from $8.50 to $8.80
- Vermont: Increase from $8.15 to $8.46
- Washington: Increase from $8.67 to $9.04 (informational notice only)
The minimum wage rate in all of these states is adjusted for inflation every Jan. 1, according to state law.
We have updated these state labor law posters with the latest changes. For more information about the posters or to learn more about our OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan with automatic updates, go to the Poster Compliance Center Arizona labor law poster page, Colorado labor law poster page, Florida labor law poster page, Ohio labor law poster page, Oregon labor law poster page, Vermont labor law poster, or Washington labor law poster page or call 1-800-322-3636.