- Includes mandatory labor law notices for federal contractors and/or subcontractors under laws which are enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. Notices must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees.
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or 1-Year Update Plan for 12 months of FREE poster updates
Poster is 18?w x 24?h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Federal posting requirements
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.35 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. (The rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The tipped wage will increase to $7.25 per hour.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Jan 2017
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors – $10.35 per hour effective 1/1/2018. Tipped wage – $7.25 per hour.
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.