Federal Contractor Poster
Pending January 2019 Minimum Wage Notice:
- The Federal Contractor minimum wage will increase to $10.60 per hour effective January 1, 2019.
- The Federal Contractor tipped wage will increase to $7.40 per hour.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.35 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. (The rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The tipped wage will increase to $7.25 per hour.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Jan 2017
Federal Contractor Posting Requirements
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors – $10.35 per hour effective 1/1/2018. Tipped wage – $7.25 per hour.
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Poster is 18″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.