Federal Contractor Poster
National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) (June 2019)
- New information for contacting the Federal Relay Service has been added to the notice for those who are hearing impaired.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Jan 2017
Federal Contractor Posting Requirements
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors – $10.60 per hour effective 1/1/2019. Tipped wage – $7.40 per hour.
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Poster is 18″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!