Federal EEO Poster, Large Print
Federal EEO Poster Supplement (Nov 2015)
- Must be posted by federal contractors (employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts) with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
- Updates the section of the federal EEO poster that applies to federal contractors with information about 4 new laws:
- New discrimination categories of sexual orientation and gender identity
- New section prohibiting pay secrecy
- Clarification that any “undue hardship” of making reasonable accommodations for disabilities applies to the employer
- New law requires affirmative action to recruit protected veterans
Federal EEO Poster Supplement Requirement
- Federal EEO Poster Supplement for federal contractors and/or subcontractors
NOTE: Federal contractors and/or subcontractors are required by law to post certain compliance posters. The Federal EEO Poster Supplement must be posted with the Federal “EEO is the Law” Poster (revised 11-09) at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where posters may be easily seen by employees.
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory posting requirement for federal contractors and sub-contractors to be posted with the Federal “EEO is the Law” poster in a format that is accessible and understandable to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
- Poster Compliance Center’s Federal EEO Poster – Large Print offered in 18 point text meets these posting requirements (under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and VEVVRA – Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act).
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For information about other available alternate formats for the EEOC poster, such as Braille or audio, for those with disabilities, please go to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Publications page (see “Alternate Formats”).