Federal Contractor Poster
- Recent Updates
- Federal contractors and/or subcontractors are required to post certain posters under laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. The labor law poster must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees.
Poster Compliance Center has made compliance easy by combining these four laws together on one professional and eye-appealing 18"w x 24"h FEDERAL CONTRACTOR LABOR LAW POSTER.
Available in laminated and GO GREEN™.
MANDATORY FEDERAL CONTRACTOR POSTER INCLUDES:
- Includes mandatory posting requirements for federal contractors and sub-contractors
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Federal Contractor Poster measures 18"w by 24"h
FEDERAL CONTRACTOR POSTER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Poster is 18"w x 24"h
- Quality printing in full color
- Available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
For questions about compliance posters please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.35 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. (The rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The tipped wage will increase to $7.25 per hour.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave - Jan 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2017)
- Increases from $10.15 to $10.20 per hour effective 1/1/17 (The rate is adjusted for any inflation every January 1.)
- Tipped wage also increases from $5.85 to $6.80 per hour
Paid Sick Leave (Jan. 2017)
- New posting requirement, effective 1/1/17
- Provides 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked, up to 56 hours per year
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Poster Requirements
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors – $10.35 per hour effective 1/1/2018. Tipped wage – $7.25 per hour.
Mandatory State and Federal Labor Law Posters
- Must also post state and federal labor law posters