SCA/Walsh-Healey Poster (Federal Contractors)
- Recent Updates
- Every employer performing work covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) or the Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) is required to post this federal labor law poster (including any applicable wage determination for service contracts) in a prominent and accessible location at the worksite where it may be seen by all employees performing on the contract.
- Service Contract Act (SCA) applies to federal contractors or subcontractors with a contract in excess of $2,500 for furnishing services in the U.S. through the use of service employees
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) applies to federal contracts over $10,000 for the manufacturing or furnishing of materials, supplies, articles and equipment
Available laminated and Go Green.
SCA/WALSH-HEALEY POSTER (FEDERAL CONTRACTORS) CHARACTERISTICS:
- Federal labor law poster is 8 1/2"w x 14"h
- Laminated on both sides
- Quality printing in full color
For questions about the SCA/Walsh-Healey poster, please call Poster Compliance Center at 800-322-3636.
Select Your State or City/County