Jersey City Labor Law Poster
Earned Sick Leave (Sep 2016)
- Law amended to require that all full-time, part-time and temporary employees are eligible for up to a maximum of 40 hours of paid sick leave per year.
- However, employers who employ less than 10 employees must provide maximum of 24 hours of paid sick leave per year. Once this paid sick leave is used up, employees are entitled to additional 16 hours of unpaid sick leave.
- Employees must have worked at least 90 days to be eligible.
- Includes mandatory Jersey City NJ labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year