Morristown Labor Law Poster
Paid Sick Time (Jan 2017)
- Under this new law, effective Jan. 11, 2017, employers of 10 or more employees must provide 1 hour of paid sick time for every 30 hours worked, up to a total of 40 hours per year.
- Employers of fewer than 10 employees must pay 1 hour of paid sick time for every 30 hours worked, up to a total of 24 hours per year.
- Includes mandatory Morristown NJ labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year