OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan
Minimum Wage (FLSA) (Jul 2016)
- Changes to Enforcement section:
- Outdated civil penalty dollar amounts removed
- New information about Department of Labor’s authority to recover back wages and equal amount in liquidated damages
- DOL may litigate and/or recommend criminal prosecution
- New section about accommodations for nursing mothers
- New information states that employers should avoid incorrectly classifying workers as “independent contractors” when they are actually employees under the FLSA
- Special provisions apply to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, in addition to American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- New Revision Date of 07/16
Polygraph Protection (Jul 2016)
- Outdated civil penalty dollar amounts removed in Enforcement section
- New web address
- New Revision Date of 07/16
OSHA “It’s the Law” (Jul 2016)
- Workers have the right to:
- Report a work-related injury or illness without being retaliated against
- Request copies of the workplace injury and illness log
- It is illegal for employers to retaliate against employees for using any of their rights under the law
- New TTY number added
- Publication Date of 04/15
Federal Posting Requirements
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Notices
- Federal Minimum Wage – $7.25 effective 7/24/09*
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Family & Medical Leave Act – FMLA*
- Occupational Safety and Health Act – OSHA*
- USERRA – Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Employee Polygraph Protection*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory State Labor Law Posters
Must also post State Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Federal poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one State & Federal poster may vary in size
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!