Alabama Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
Alabama Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Child Labor Laws (Oct 2012)
- New section about record keeping requirements for employers
- Changes to Alcoholic Beverages section regarding employee restrictions, including new information about 14 or 15 year olds who are immediate family of the owner
- New information about Child Labor Certificates:
- Employer must obtain proper certificate.
- Must be posted in each location where child is employed
- Department ‘may administer’ fines and/or prosecution for any violation. Previous poster stated ‘shall administer’.
- ‘Work time restrictions during summer months’ has changed to ‘during months when public schools are not in session’.
- Change from ’30 minute meal or rest period’ to ’30 minute break’
- New Revision Date of 2012
Unemployment Compensation (Oct 2012)
- Two departments merged. (Department of Industrial Relations is now part of Alabama Department of Labor.)
- New website address
Alabama Labor Law Requirements
Alabama Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Child Labor Laws
- Includes notices that are required for all employers
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: