Arizona Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- City/County Posters
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Arizona Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Earned Paid Sick Time - Jan 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Earned Paid Sick Time (Jan. 2017)
- Under the new Fair Wages and Healthy Families Act, which takes effect July 1, 2017, employees may accrue at least 1 hour of earned paid sick time for every 30 hours worked.
- For employers with less than 15 employees, workers may accrue or use only 24 hours of earned paid sick time per year.
- For employers with 15 or more employees, workers may accrue or use only 40 hours of earned paid sick time per year.
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2017)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2017, based on a new law that passed in the November 2016 election.
- Minimum wage will increase to $8.05 Jan. 1, 2015. (The minimum wage rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- New information added to Equal Opportunity Employer section regarding:
- discrimination based on genetics and retaliation
- auxiliary aids and services for the disabled
- free language assistance
- New information about opening claims or registering for work online, instead of calling or visiting Department of Economic Security office.
- New Revision Date of 3/14
Arizona Labor Law Requirements
Arizona Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $10.50 effective 1/1/18*
- Earned Paid Sick Time - effective 7/1/17*
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids*
- Work Exposure to MRSA
- Constructive Discharge
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Safety and Health-ADOSH*
- Workers' Compensation*
- No Smoking*
*Included on Spanish poster.
AZ labor law posters must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
For more information about the Arizona state labor law poster please call (800)322-3636.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Arizona City/County Posters
Are there any city or county posters you need?
Flagstaff, AZ $16.95
Tucson, AZ $16.95