Emeryville Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Emeryville CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Emeryville CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Emeryville CA City Poster measures 8 1/2" wide by 11" tall
Minimum Wage - effective July 1, 2017
- For businesses with 56 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $15.20 per hour.
- For businesses with 55 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $14.00 per hour.
Paid Sick Leave - July 2017
- Large businesses are now defined as those with 56 or more employees, and small businesses are defined as those with 55 or fewer employees.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Paid Sick Leave – July 2016
Emeryville CA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage
- For businesses with 56 or more - $15.20 per hour
- For businesses with 55 or fewer - $14.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page