Los Altos Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Los Altos CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Los Altos CA City posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Los Altos CA City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" tall
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $13.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- Annual increases based on local CPI will occur each Jan. 1.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New minimum wage rate of $13.50 has been added to the notice.
- Employers may not discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the minimum wage ordinance.
- Covered employees are entitled to these rights regardless of immigration status.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Los Altos CA Mandatory Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $13.50 per hour effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California state labor law poster page