Los Angeles Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Los Angeles CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Los Angeles CA City posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Los Angeles CA City Poster measures 18" wide by 24" high
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Jul. 2017)
- The job must now be held open for an applicant for at least five “business” days.
- The language “rescinded offer of employment” has been replaced with “proposed adverse action” in the description of the rights of applicants.
- New Revision Date of 7/17
Minimum Wage (Jul. 2017)
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees must pay them $10.50 per hour, effective July 1, 2017.
- Employers with 26 or more employees must pay them $12.00 per hour, effective July 1, 2017.
- The previous minimum wage rate has been removed.
Paid Sick Leave (Jul. 2017)
- Updated law states that all employers are now required to provide paid sick leave, effective July 1, 2017. Previously, law only applied to employers with 26 or more employees.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring – Jan. 2017
Minimum Wage – July 1, 2016
Paid Sick Leave – July 2016
Los Angeles CA Mandatory Labor Law Posters
- Minimum Wage - effective July 1, 2017
- Employers with 25 or fewer employees: $10.50 per hour
- Employers with 26 or more employees: $12.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
- Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page