Palo Alto Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Palo Alto CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Palo Alto CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Palo Alto CA City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $13.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that employers may not discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the law.
- Covered employees are entitled to these rights regardless of immigration status.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Palo Alto CA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $13.50 effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page