Richmond Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Richmond CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Richmond CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Richmond CA City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $13.41 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that the minimum wage must be paid to all employees who work at least two hours in a calendar week.
- Employers may deduct $1.50 per hour from the minimum wage if they pay at least that amount for an employee’s medical benefits.
- It is unlawful for an employer to discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the ordinance.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Richmond CA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $13.41 effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page