San Francisco Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the San Francisco CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory San Francisco CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- San Francisco CA City Poster measures 18" wide by 24" high
Health Care Security Ordinance (Jan 2018)
- Employers with 20–99 employees must now spend at least $1.89 per payable hour on health care benefits for each covered employee.
- Employers with 100 or more employees must now spend at least $2.83 per payable hour on health care benefits for each covered employee.
Paid Parental Leave Ordinance (Jan 2018)
- The law applies to employers with 20 or more employees worldwide.
- California Paid Family Leave benefits are now 60% or 70% of employees’ weekly wages.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jul 2017
Paid Parental Leave - Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave - Jan 2017
Health Care Security Ordinance - Jan 2017
San Francisco CA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $14.00 effective July 1, 2017
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Health Care Security
- Fair Chance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page