San Mateo Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the San Mateo CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory San Mateo CA City posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- San Mateo CA City Poster measures 8 1/2" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $13.50 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- The minimum wage for non-profit organizations will be $12.00 per hour.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
San Mateo CA Mandatory Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $13.50 effective 1/1/18
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California state labor law poster page