Santa Clara Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Santa Clara CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Santa Clara CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Santa Clara CA City Poster measures 11" wide by 17" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $13.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- Starting in 2020, annual increases based on local CPI will occur each Jan. 1.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New minimum wage rate of $13.00 effective Jan. 1, 2018 updated on notice.
Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities (Jan 2018)
- New notice outlines employer responsibilities related to Minimum Wage Ordinance.
- Employer must post the minimum wage bulletin in the workplace; document all hours worked by employees and keep records for 4 years; and provide each employee, at the time of hire, with employer’s name, address, and phone number.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Know Your Rights - Feb 2017
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Santa Clara CA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $13.00 effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
- Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page