Sunnyvale Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Sunnyvale CA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Sunnyvale CA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Sunnyvale CA City Poster measures 11" wide by 17" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $15.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New minimum wage rate of $15.00 has been added to the notice.
- New Revision Date of 11/13/17
Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities (Jan 2018)
- New notice outlines details of the Minimum Wage Ordinance and employer responsibilities.
- Employers may not discriminate or retaliate against employees for exercising their rights under the ordinance.
- Publication Date of 11/13/17
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Sunnyvale CA Mandatory City Labor Law Posters
- Minimum Wage - $15.00 effective 1/1/18
- Know Your Rights
- Ordinance Basics & Responsibilities
Mandatory California and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the California labor law poster page