Colorado Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- City/County Posters
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Colorado Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.20 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. The tipped wage will be $7.18 per hour.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2017)
- The minimum wage will increase to $9.30 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2017, based on a new law that passed in the November 2016 election.
Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
- New poster requirement for Pregnant Workers Fairness Act, effective Aug. 10, 2016
- If employee who is pregnant or has a related condition requests an accommodation, employer must provide a reasonable accommodation
- Employer is prohibited from taking adverse action against employee who requests or uses a reasonable accommodation
- Discrimination categories in employment expanded to include pregnancy
- Text changes in Regulations and Records sections
- New Revision Date of 8/5/2016
Colorado Labor Law Requirements
Colorado Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $10.20 effective 1/1/18*
- Anti-Discrimination Laws*
- Injuries on the Job*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Notice of Paydays
- Notice of Pregnancy Accommodations
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Colorado City/County Posters
Are there any city or county posters you need?
Denver, CO $16.95