Connecticut Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 24"w by 36"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Connecticut Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
- Law now prohibits discrimination based on status as a veteran in employment, housing & public accommodations, and credit transactions.
- Employees must now file workers' compensation claims using Form 30C.
- If an employer lists a location on the notice where employees must file their claims, employees are required to send claims to that location by certified mail. If an employer does not provide a location, employees must ask the employer where to file claims.
- New Revision Date of 10/1/17.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation - Sept 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation
- Under new law, employers with more than 3 employees may not discriminate against employees or applicants due to pregnancy, childbirth, or other related conditions, including lactation.
- Employers must provide these employees with reasonable accommodations, which include more frequent or longer breaks, modified work schedules, and an appropriate place to express milk.
Paid Sick Leave (Apr. 2015)
For 50 or more employees
- Applies to employers with 50 or more employees based on the payroll for the week containing October 1 annually. Previously employers with 50 or more employees in any one quarter in the previous year were covered.
- An employer is prohibited from discharging or transferring employees to avoid being covered by this law.
- New information about calculation of unused accrued paid sick leave that may be carried over at the end of each year.
- New information about when workers are entitled to use accrued paid sick leave.
- Spanish version of notice also updated.
- New Revision Date of 1/1/15
Electronic Monitoring (Apr 2015)
- Notice states that some employers may be using certain types of electronic monitoring.
Connecticut Labor Law Requirements
Connecticut Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $10.10 effective 1/1/2017*
- Sexual Harassment*
- Workers' Compensation
- Healthcare Advocate (For employers without a self-funded health plan)*
- Paid Sick Leave
- Electronic Monitoring
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation*
*Included on Spanish poster.
Connecticut labor law poster must be displayed in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: