Florida Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18" by 24"
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36" by 24"
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
- Digital Labor Law Poster solutions starting at $9.95
Discrimination (Aug 2015)
- New law adds pregnancy as a discrimination category
- New contact information
Other changes in the past 12 months: Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free.
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Mandatory Florida Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $8.05 Effective 1/1/15*
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Child Labor
*Included on Spanish poster.
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Florida employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
- USERRA - Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Occupational Safety and Health Act – OSHA
- Federal Minimum Wage - $7.25
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity - EEO
- Family & Medical Leave Act – FMLA