Chicago Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Chicago IL City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Chicago IL posting requirement
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Chicago IL City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jun. 2017)
- For non-tipped employees, the minimum wage increases to $11.00 effective July 1, 2017, to $12.00 effective July 1, 2018, and to $13.00 effective July 1, 2019.
- For tipped employees, the minimum wage increases to $6.10 effective July 1, 2017, and future amounts will be determined annually on or before June 1.
- Beginning in 2020, the minimum wage will be tied to inflation.
Paid Sick Leave (Jun. 2017)
- New law, effective July 1, 2017, applies to employees who work at least 80 hours within a 120-day period.
- Employees receive 1 hour of Paid Sick Leave for every 40 hours worked.
- Salaried employees receive 1 hour of Paid Sick Leave for each week of employment.
Chicago IL Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage
- $11.00 effective July 1, 2017
- $12.00 effective July 1, 2018
- $13.00 effective July 1, 2019
- Paid Sick Leave
Mandatory Illinois and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the Illinois labor law poster page