Maine Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- City/County Posters
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Maine Recent Updates
Pre-order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018. The tipped wage remains at $5.00.
- New Revision Date of 12/17
Video Display Terminals (formerly Safe Work for Computer Operators)
- Updated notice includes details of the law.
- Employers must create an education and training program for computer operators within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter.
- New Revision Date of 4/17.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Child Labor Laws – Jul 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Child Labor Laws
- Protections are now provided for people under the age of 18 in both agricultural and nonagricultural jobs.
- 14- and 15-year-olds may not work in hazardous occupations that might jeopardize their health, well-being, or educational opportunities.
- Work permits are required for all minors under 16 years of age.
- New Revision Date of 7/17
Minimum Wage (Jan 2017)
- The minimum wage will increase to $9.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2017, based on a new law that passed in the November 2016 election.
- New information encouraging workers to file claims online
- New law requires that all workers filing for unemployment benefits must register with Maine JobLink.
- New Revision Date of 12/16
Child Labor Laws (Apr 2014)
- New information added to Recordkeeping section about requirement for employers to keep accurate payroll records for workers under 18, with specific details about hours worked.
- New information about work permits for minors under 16 states that school superintendents must certify academic standing.
- Under federal law, minors under 14 may not work in most businesses.
- Federal website address added.
- New Revision Date of 3/14
Maine Labor Law Requirements
Maine Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $10.00 effective 1/1/18
- Workers' Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment*
- Video Display Terminals
- Whistleblower's Protection Act
- Employment Security
- Regulation of Employment
- Child Labor Laws
*Included on Spanish poster.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Maine City/County Posters
Are there any city or county posters you need?
Portland, ME $16.95