Portland ME Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Portland ME City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Portland ME posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Portland ME City Poster measures 8 1/2" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2017)
- Minimum wage will increase to $10.68 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Employers must pay tipped workers a direct wage of at least $5.00 cash per hour.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2016
Portland ME Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $10.68 effective 1/1/17
Mandatory Maine and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the Maine labor law poster page