Maryland Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- City/County Posters
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 24"w by 36"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Maryland Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Unemployment Insurance (Dec 2017)
- New contact information includes a Speech-to-Speech phone number for those who have a speech disability.
- New Revision Date of 9/17
Past required labor law poster updates:
Equal Pay for Equal Work
- New definition of gender identity
- Employer may not discriminate by providing less favorable employment opportunities based on sex or gender or on sex or gender identity.
- Employer may not prohibit employees from inquiring about, discussing or disclosing the wages of the employee or another employee.
- New Enforcement section
- New Revision Date of 9/2016
Minimum Wage & Overtime
- Minimum wage rate increased to $8.75 per hour effective July 1.
- Previous state minimum wage rates removed.
- New information about minimum wage increases for Montgomery County (effective July 1) and Prince George’s County (effective Oct. 1).
- New Revision Date of 8/2016
Maryland Labor Law Requirements
Maryland Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage and Overtime - $8.75 effective 7/1/16
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Work Permit for Minors
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-MOSH*
- Pregnant & Working
*Included on Spanish poster.
MD labor law posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Maryland City/County Posters
Are there any city or county posters you need?
Montgomery County, MD $16.95
Prince George's County, MD $16.95