Massachusetts Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Massachusetts Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Wage & Hour Laws (Jan 2017)
- The minimum wage is $11.00 per hour, as of Jan. 1, 2017. This information is already on the poster that was issued in December 2015.
- New information has been added related to reporting pay, domestic violence leave, deadlines for starting a lawsuit, definition of work hours, and child labor.
- New Revision Date of 01/2017
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Wage & Hour Laws – Jan 2016
Past required labor law poster updates:
Wage & Hour Laws
- New minimum wage of $10.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2016.
- New information about the following Massachusetts laws:
- Earned Sick Time
- Equal Pay
- ‘No Retaliation’ section now states that Massachusetts Wage and Hour Laws apply to workers regardless of immigration status
- New Revision Date of 12/2015
- New requirement that claimants must be in the U.S., its territories or Canada when filing a claim or certifying for weekly unemployment benefits.
- New Revision Date of 10-6-15
Massachusetts Labor Law Requirements
Massachusetts Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Wage & Hour Laws - $11.00 per hour effective 1/1/17*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Parental Leave
- Fair Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation*
- Sexual Harassment
- Earned Sick Time
*Included on Spanish poster.
MA labor law poster must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: