Minneapolis Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Minneapolis MN City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Minneapolis MN City posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Minneapolis MN City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- Under the new law, effective Jan. 1, 2018, employers with more than 100 employees must pay a minimum wage rate of $10.00 per hour. There is a six-month delay for small employers (July 1, 2018).
- Poster reflects scheduled increases July 1, 2018 through July 1, 2024. After minimum wage reaches $15.00, increases will be based on inflation.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Sick and Safe Time Ordinance - July 2017
Minneapolis MN Mandatory Labor Law Poster
- Minimum Wage - $10.00 per hour effective 1/1/18, for businesses with more than 100 employees
- Sick and Safe Time Ordinance
Mandatory Minnesota and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the Minnesota state labor law poster page
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: