Saint Paul Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Saint Paul MN City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Saint Paul MN City posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Saint Paul MN City Poster measures 8 1/2" wide by 11" high
Earned Sick and Safe Time (ESST) (Apr. 2017)
- Under this new law, employers must provide employees with paid leave for medical or safety reasons, for their own or a family member’s care.
- Employees who work at least 80 hours in the city may accrue 1 hour of ESST for every 30 hours worked, up to a maximum of 48 hours per year, and unused time may be saved.
Saint Paul MN Mandatory Labor Law Poster
- Earned Sick and Safe Time (ESST)
Mandatory Minnesota and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the Minnesota state labor law poster page
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: