Missouri Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Missouri Recent Updates
Pre-order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $7.85 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- Employers must pay tipped employees at least $3.925 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 12/17
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Workers' Compensation – May 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Workers' Compensation (Apr. 2017)
- An additional benefits section has been added with a new website for finding information related to occupational diseases due to toxic exposure that result in permanent total disability and/or death.
- The felony classes for fraud and noncompliance have been updated.
- A Telecommunications Device/Text Telephone number has been provided.
- New Revision Date of 4/17
- The minimum wage increases to $7.70 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Employers must pay tipped employees at least $3.85 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 1/17
Missouri Labor Law Requirements
Missouri Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $7.85 effective 1/1/2018*
- MO Unemployment Benefits*
- MO Workers' Compensation*
- MO Employment Discrimination*
- MO Discrimination in Public Accommodations*
- MO Youth Employment List
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: