Montana Federal Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
We provide Montana employers with an all-in-one, quality solution to compliance posters. Labor law regulations require you to post the posters listed below, in conspicuous places at your business locations.
Mandatory Montana Labor Law Posters
- Workers' Compensation Through Insurance Carrier
- Unemployment Insurance Through Unemployment Insurance Bureau
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
- Occupational Safety and Health Act - OSHA
- Federal Minimum Wage - $7.25
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- USERRA-Mandatory notice recommended to post.
- National Labor Relations Act - NLRA
MONTANA LABOR LAW POSTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- MT labor law poster (federal) is 18”w x 24”h
- Front and back sides are plastic laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Federal posters are available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Compliance posters are sold individually, in All-in-One Sets and in our OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan. Montana labor law poster (federal) is also available in our environmentally friendly format, Go Green.
For more information about the MT Labor Law Poster requirements call (800) 322-3636.
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.