Santa Fe Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Santa Fe NM City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Santa Fe NM posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Santa Fe NM City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Living Wage (Mar 2018)
- The minimum hourly wage will increase to $11.40 effective March 1, 2018.
- This annual adjustment corresponds to the increase in the Consumer Price Index.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Living Wage – March 2017
Santa Fe NM Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Living Wage - $11.40 effective 3/1/2018
Mandatory New Mexico and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the New Mexico labor law poster page