Ohio Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
Poster Compliance Center offers several options for staying compliant according to state laws. We make it easy for Ohio employers to order their labor law posters. Our high-quality laminated posters are printed clearly and provide information on mandatory state laws. Poster Compliance Center provides individual Federal and State Labor Law Posters, poster sets, and convenient OneSystem poster bundles to keep you compliant throughout the year. Order yours today!
About Labor Law Posters in Ohio
Federal law states that employers must post labor law posters in a conspicuous location that is readily accessible to employees. Each Poster Compliance Center Ohio Labor Law Poster is up-to-date with current state laws. The posters include information on minimum wage, minor labor laws, discrimination, and workers' rights. Poster Compliance Center Labor Law Posters are organized for optimal readability.
Poster Compliance Center offers several options for posting your Ohio Labor Law Poster:
- Choose laminated for durability or non-laminated eco-friendly Go Green
- Federal and State: Federal Poster Set: Each poster measures 18”w by 24”h
- OnePoster - Federal and State all-on-one: Poster measures 36”w by 24”h
- OneSystem: One-year plan that makes it easy for an employer to stay compliant throughout the year
- Spanish posters: Individual posters, Federal and State Poster Sets, and OneSystem are available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Ohio Labor Law Minimum Wage Notice Changes
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage requirements, according to Ohio State Law, have changed over the years with state legislation. Employers should be aware of these minimum wage changes. Employers who do not pay attention to these changes may be displaying labor law posters that are not in compliance with current state laws. Mandatory updated posting information has been documented below from 2013 to present.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- Minimum wage increases to $8.30 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2018, based on an annual adjustment for inflation.
- The minimum wage for tipped employees increases to $4.15 per hour plus tips.
- Employers who gross less than $305,000 shall pay their employees no less than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/30/17.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Minimum Wage (Jan 2017)
- Minimum wage increases from $8.10 to $8.15 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2017. (The minimum wage rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The minimum wage for tipped employees also increases, from $4.05 to $4.08 per hour plus tips
- Employers who gross less than $299,000 (increased from $297,000 on the previous notice) shall pay their employees no less than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour
- New Revision Date of 9/30/16.
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2016)
- New poster for 2016 minimum wage
- Minimum wage will not increase
- New Revision Date of 9/30/15
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2015)
- Minimum wage increases from $7.95 to $8.10 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2015. (The minimum wage rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The minimum wage for tipped employees also increases, from $3.98 to $4.05 per hour plus tips.
- Employers who gross less than $297,000 (increased from $292,000 on the previous notice) shall pay their employees no less than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/30/14.
Minimum Wage (Jan. 2014)
- Minimum wage increases from $7.85 to $7.95 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2014. (The minimum wage rate is adjusted for inflation every January 1.)
- The minimum wage for tipped employees also increases, from $3.93 to $3.98 per hour plus tips.
- Employers who gross less than $292,000 (increased from $288,000 on the previous notice) shall pay their employees no less than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 9/25/13.
Ohio Labor Law Requirements
Ohio Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $8.30 per hour effective 1/1/18
- Minor Labor Law
- Equal Employment*
- No Smoking
*Included on Spanish poster.
OH labor law poster must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Equal Opportunity Is the Law
Employers and employees benefit from properly displayed, compliant labor law posters. Furthermore, posting Ohio Labor Law Posters in respective establishments is mandatory by law. Failure to comply to these Federal and State laws by not posting or posting incorrect posters could result in a serious penalty.
Don’t let your business fail to be in compliance. Order your Ohio Labor Law Posters from Poster Compliance today!