Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- City/County Posters
Staying compliant with labor laws has never been easier. Poster Compliance Center gives you multiple options to choose from when ordering your Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters. When you order from Poster Compliance Center, you get our high-quality laminated posters, which are printed clearly and organized for maximum understanding. The posters contain all the mandatory labor law requirements in Pennsylvania. Plus, with our help, you will stay in compliance according to federal, state, and city labor laws. Poster Compliance Center offers Federal and State Labor Law Posters individually, as a set, and in convenient OneSystem bundles. Order yours today!
About Labor Law Posters in Pennsylvania
Employers are required by law to display labor law posters in a conspicuous location where they can be easily viewed by employees. Thanks to Poster Compliance Center, all mandatory posting requirements can be met with our quality Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters. The posters contain information on minimum wage, unemployment compensation, equal pay, workers’ compensation, public accommodation, and child labor.
Poster Compliance Center offers several options for posting your Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters:
- Choose laminated for durability or non-laminated eco-friendly Go Green
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: Each poster measures 18”w by 24”h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: Poster measures 27”w by 39.5”h
- OneSystem: One-year plan that makes it easy for an employer to stay compliant throughout the year
- Spanish posters: Individual posters, Federal & State Poster Sets, and OneSystem are available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Pennsylvania Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Over the past few years, some Pennsylvania labor law requirements have changed based on new legislation. Staying on top of these changes can be difficult for employers—but not when you order your posters from Poster Compliance Center! Labor law updates for Pennsylvania have included the following:
Unemployment Compensation (Oct 2016)
- Employees must file within the first week of becoming unemployed or they may lose some benefit eligibility
- New information about Form UC-1609, ‘How to Apply for 'Unemployment Compensation Benefits'
- Changes to information employees need to provide when filing an application
- New Revision Date of 9/16
Past required labor law poster updates:
Workers Compensation (Feb 2015)
- New information about individuals filing misinformation with intent to defraud and possible civil and criminal penalties
- All new contact information
- New Revision Date of 1/15
Unemployment Compensation (May 2013)
- New information about requirement to report gross wages earned during any week you claim benefits, and detecting illegal receipt of payments resulting from unreported work
- Expanded section about penalties for submitting false information
- Employer Account Number must be displayed on poster.
- New Revision Date of 4/13
Child Labor Law (Jan 2013)
For employers of minors
- Hours that those under 18 may work have changed:
- New maximum hours for 14 and 15-year-olds have been reduced to 3 hours on school days (previously 4 hours), 40 hours a week during school vacations (previously 44) and working no later than 9 p.m.
- New maximum hours for 16 and 17-year-olds have been increased to 48 hours a week and 10 hours a day during school vacations. During vacations these workers may now work only until 1 a.m.
- New requirement for written permission statements from the parents of minors under 16. Information about employment certificates for workers under 18 has been removed.
- Poster now states that further information on PA Child Labor Act can be obtained from Department of Labor & Industry website.
- Information removed regarding penalties and prohibited occupations for minors.
- New Revision Date of 1/13
Pennsylvania Labor Law Requirements
Pennsylvania Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $7.25*
- Employment Provisions*
- Public Accommodations*
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Equal Pay Law*
- Child Labor Law*
- Workers' Compensation
- Hours for Minors*
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory state labor law posters are required to be posted in conspicuous locations.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment:
Pennsylvania City/County Posters
Are there any city or county posters you need?
Philadelphia, PA $16.95
Equal Opportunity Is the Law
Staying compliant with current labor laws is in the best interest of both employers and employees. Equal opportunity is the law! Plus, failure to comply with federal, state, and city laws by not posting a current labor law poster could result in a serious penalty.
Make sure your business is in compliance—order your Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters today!