Rhode Island Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Rhode Island Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $10.10 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
- New Revision Date of 1/2018
Healthy & Safe Families and Workplaces Act (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that employees may take leave for their own health and safety needs, as well as the needs of family members.
- Publication Date of 1/2018
Ban-the-Box (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that employers may not include questions on a job application regarding an applicant’s criminal history.
- Publication Date of 1/2018
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Unemployment/Disability Benefits – Aug 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
- Temporary Disability Insurance claims must be filed within 90 days of the first week an employee will be out of work due to illness.
- This period may be extended up to 26 weeks if an employee can provide a good medical reason for the delay in filing a claim.
- Temporary Caregiver Insurance claims must be filed within 30 days after the first day of leave taken by an employee for bonding or caregiving.
- New Revision Date of 7/2017
- New law passed which increases minimum wage to $9.60 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2016, for all workers except:
- For full-time students under 19 years of age working in certain non-profit organizations, it increases to $8.64 per hour
- For minors 14 and 15 years of age not working more than 24 hours a week, it increases to $7.20 per hour
Rhode Island Labor Law Requirements
Rhode Island Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum Wage - $10.10 effective 1/1/18*
- Workers' Compensation*
- Medical Leave*
- Right to Know*
- Unemployment/Disability Benefits*
- No Smoking
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Healthy & Safe Families and Workplaces Act*
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: