Tennessee Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
Tennessee Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Wage Regulations/Child Labor
- Wages must now be paid at least once per month instead of twice monthly.
- Outdated contact information has been removed.
- New Revision Date of 8/17
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Unemployment Insurance – Mar 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
- The instructions for applying for benefits and maintaining eligibility have been simplified.
- The credit card on which employees may elect to receive their benefits has been changed. It is now a Way2Go MasterCard.
- A new website has been provided to help employees find work through resources available at Tennessee’s American Job Centers.
- New Revision Date of 3/17
- Those who have discrimination complaints are told to contact the main Human Rights Commission office instead of the office in their region.
- Changes to the Spanish section of the notice
- New contact information (addresses, new Spanish phone number and added toll-free number)
- New information states that the 3-member panel of physicians designated by the employer may now include chiropractors or specialty practice groups.
- Designated physicians must be located in injured employee's community if available or within a 100-mile radius.
- Names of physicians must be provided on state form C-42 (Agreement Between Employer/Employee Choice of Physician).
- New Revision Date of 12/14
Tennessee Labor Law Requirements
Tennessee Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Wage Regulations/Child Labor*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Workers' Compensation*
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: