Tacoma Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Tacoma WA City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Tacoma WA posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Tacoma WA City Poster measures 8 1/2" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Paid Sick Leave (Dec 2017)
- Employers must allow employees to carry over up to 40 hours of accrued, unused PSL into the next benefit year.
- Carry-over and accrued time may be combined for absences related to health, safety, and certain family care.
- New Revision Date of 12/11/17
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Tacoma WA Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Paid Sick Leave
- Minimum Wage - $12.00 per hour effective 1/1/18
Mandatory Washington and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the Washington labor law poster page