West Virginia Labor Law Poster
- Recent Updates
- Includes all mandatory state posting requirements
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated
- Federal & State Labor Law Poster Set: each poster measures 18"w by 24"h
- OnePoster - Federal & State all-on-one: poster measures 36"w by 24"h
- Federal & State Poster Sets available in Spanish
Note: Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.
West Virginia Recent Updates
Order the OneSystem and get 12 months of mandatory updates free!
Attention Federal Contractors: Order the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan and also receive the new Federal EEO Poster Supplement free.
Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Employers must make arrangements with a bank convenient to the place of employment so that employees have immediate access to their wages.
- Law prevents employers from accepting a wage assignment that does not contain the employee’s notarized signature and does not specify the total amount due and the amount to be deducted from the employee’s wages.
- New Revision Date of June 2017
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Wage Payment and Collection Act – Mar 2017
Past required labor law poster updates:
Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Employers must make suitable arrangements with a bank so that employees receive the full amount of their wages when they either cash their check or deposit the funds.
- For employees who are laid off or on strike, employers must pay all wages owed to them no later than the next regular payday.
- The law prevents employers from refusing to pay the wages of a subcontractor’s employees.
- New Revision Date of July 2015
Human Rights Act
- New section about WV Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act which prohibits discrimination in employment based on pregnancy, childbirth or related condition.
- Expanded disability category under WV Fair Housing Act
- Revision Date added for the first time: 12/15/2015
- Minimum wage increases to $8.00 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2015, and to $8.75 on Jan. 1, 2016
West Virginia Labor Law Requirements
West Virginia Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Minimum wage – $8.75 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2016
- Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Human Rights Act*
- Unemployment Benefits
*Included on Spanish poster.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Poster Requirements
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Average rating / 9 reviews
Poster Compliance Center4.5 out of 5 starsAnthony C - Jan 08, 2018
Comfortable that I would be in compliance.4 out of 5 starsMike C - Dec 06, 2017
I like that the fact the posters come in the mail automatically4.5 out of 5 starsFred S - Nov 03, 2017
Posters are delivered on time and helps to keep us current and compliant.5 out of 5 starsMarie H - Aug 24, 2017
It was great had no problems.5 out of 5 starsDenise O - Jun 26, 2017
Makes my life so much easier. And I love the gals that are always looking out for me. Raise's for all....
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: