- Includes mandatory federal posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- 1-Year Update Plan includes Federal Labor Law Poster plus 12 months of FREE poster updates when there are mandatory changes
NOTE: Federal contractors and/or subcontractors are required to post certain notices under laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. Notices must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees. Our Federal Contractor Poster includes the mandatory posting requirements for federal contractors/subcontractors.
Federal poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one State & Federal poster may vary in size
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Federal posting requirements
Federal – Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (June 2023)
- The Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal notice has been updated to include more rights for employees with disability, pregnancy, or related medical conditions.
- The sections “What Types of Employment Discrimination are Illegal?” and “What Employment Practices can be Challenged as Discriminatory?” are now updated. There are now more categories to protect those with a disability, pregnancy, or related medical condition against discrimination.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Notices
- Federal Minimum Wage – $7.25 effective 7/24/09*
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO Supplement*
- Family & Medical Leave Act – FMLA*
- Occupational Safety and Health Act – OSHA*
- USERRA – Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Employee Polygraph Protection*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Must also post State Labor Law Posters