Includes mandatory federal posting requirements. Please see the Federal Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Federal poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one State & Federal posters may vary in size
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (October 2022)
- The poster presents factors employers cannot use to discriminate against employees in the workplace. The factors are in a bulleted list and in a straightforward language.
- Harassment is prohibited in the workplace and the poster clarifies that harassment is a form of discrimination. Sex discrimination includes discrimination based on pregnancy and other related conditions, discrimination based on gender identity, as well as discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- The poster also contains information about equal pay discrimination for federal contractors.
- A QR code links applicants and current employees to instructions detailing how they can file a complaint if they experience workplace discrimination or harassment.
- Available in English and Spanish
- Publication date of 10/20/2022
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Notices
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Notices for Federal Contractors
Businesses that hold a contract with a federal government entity are required to post certain notices under laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. Those with contracts are considered Federal Contractors and/or Subcontractors. All required notices must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees. Purchase a Federal Contractor Poster to be compliant with federal regulations for federal contractors. The federal contractor poster includes all mandatory posting requirements for federal contractors/subcontractors.
Must also post State Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Federal Minimum Wage Poster – Jul 2016
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster – Jul 2016
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster – Jul 2016