Includes mandatory federal posting requirements. Please see the Federal Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Federal poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one State & Federal posters may vary in size
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Federal – Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (June 2023)
The Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal notice has been updated to include more rights for employees with a disability, pregnancy, or related medical condition. The sections “What Types of Employment Discrimination are Illegal?” and “What Employment Practices can be Challenged as Discriminatory?” are now updated. There are now more categories to protect those with a disability, pregnancy, or related medical condition against discrimination.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Notices
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Notices for Federal Contractors
Businesses that hold a contract with a federal government entity are required to post certain notices under laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor. Those with contracts are considered Federal Contractors and/or Subcontractors. All required notices must be posted at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where they may be easily seen by employees. Purchase a Federal Contractor Poster to be compliant with federal regulations for federal contractors. The federal contractor poster includes all mandatory posting requirements for federal contractors/subcontractors.
Must also post State Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Federal Minimum Wage Poster – May 2023
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster – May 2023
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal – Oct 2022
Federal Minimum Wage Poster – Jul 2016
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster – Jul 2016
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster – Jul 2016