Every employer performing work covered by the labor standards of The Davis-Bacon and Related Acts shall post a notice (including any applicable wage determination) at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where it may be easily seen by employees.
The Davis-Bacon Poster (Government Construction) offered by Poster Compliance Center meets the posting requirements under the Act.
Davis-Bacon Poster (Government Construction) is 8 1/2″w x 14″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 14026: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters