Every employer performing work covered by the labor standards of The Davis-Bacon and Related Acts shall post a notice (including any applicable wage determination) at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where it may be easily seen by employees.
The Davis-Bacon Poster (Government Construction) offered by Poster Compliance Center meets the posting requirements under the Act.
Davis-Bacon Poster (Government Construction) is 8 1/2″w x 14″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.