Federal EEO Poster Supplement
Federal EEO Poster Supplement (Nov 2015)
- Must be posted by federal contractors (employers holding federal contracts or subcontracts) with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) poster
- Updates the section of the federal EEO poster that applies to federal contractors with information about 4 new laws:
- New discrimination categories of sexual orientation and gender identity
- New section prohibiting pay secrecy
- Clarification that any “undue hardship” of making reasonable accommodations for disabilities applies to the employer
- New law requires affirmative action to recruit protected veterans
Federal EEO Poster Supplement Requirement
- Federal EEO Poster Supplement for federal contractors and/or subcontractors
NOTE: Federal contractors and/or subcontractors are required by law to post certain compliance posters. The Federal EEO Poster Supplement must be posted with the Federal “EEO is the Law” Poster (revised 11-09) at the site of the work in a prominent and accessible place where posters may be easily seen by employees.
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory posting requirement for federal contractors and sub-contractors to be posted with the Federal “EEO is the Law” poster
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green