Includes mandatory Alameda, CA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Alameda, CA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Alameda CA poster is 8.5″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (June 2020)
- The minimum wage has increased to $15.00
- The effective date of 7/1/20
Mandatory Alameda CA Labor Law Notices
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
California Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage
- Payday Notice
- Unemployment Insurance/Paid Family Leave/Disability
- Workplace Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – Cal OSHA
- Emergency Numbers
- Access to Medical Records
- Rights as a Pregnant Employee (formerly “Notice A”)
- Family Care/Medical Leave (formerly “Notice B”)
- Workers’ Compensation (Injuries Caused by Work)
- Time Off to Vote
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transgender Rights
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage –Jun 2019
Minimum Wage – Apr 2019
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!