Minimum Wage (Jul 2016)
- New law, effective July 1, 2016, provides multi-step minimum wage increases for large and small employers.
- For employers with 26 or more employees, the minimum wage is $12.00 per hour effective July 1, 2017.
- For employers with 25 or fewer employees, the minimum wage is $10.50 per hour effective July 1, 2017.
- Beginning July 1, 2022, there will be an annual adjustment for inflation.
Malibu CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Malibu CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- For employers of 26 or more $12.00 as of 7/1/17
- For employers of 25 or fewer $10.50 as of 7/1/17
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Malibu CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year