Los Angeles County
Minimum Wage (Jan 2017)
Applies to unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Employers must provide their employees with written information related to their pay policies, such as rates of pay and deductions.
- Employees have the right to file a complaint about or sue an employer for violating the minimum wage ordinance.
- The minimum wage rates stay the same.
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Los Angeles County CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Los Angeles County CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – Applies to unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- For businesses of 26 or more employees – $12.00 effective 7/1/17
- For businesses of 25 or fewer employees – $10.50 effective 7/1/17
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Los Angeles County CA labor law posting requirements for unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Not sure if your business is in an unincorporated area of the county? Click here to help determine which posters you need.