Los Angeles County Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2017)
Applies to unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Employers must provide their employees with written information related to their pay policies, such as rates of pay and deductions.
- Employees have the right to file a complaint about or sue an employer for violating the minimum wage ordinance.
- The minimum wage rates stay the same.
Minimum Wage – July 2016
Los Angeles County CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Los Angeles County CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – Applies to unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- For businesses of 26 or more employees – $13.25 effective 7/1/18
- For businesses of 25 or fewer employees – $12.00 effective 7/1/18
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Los Angeles County CA labor law posting requirements for unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Not sure if your business is in an unincorporated area of the county? Click here to help determine which posters you need.
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!