Includes mandatory Los Angeles County, CA labor law posting requirements. Please see the Los Angeles County, CA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Los Angeles County CA poster is 18″w by 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Los Angeles County CA – Minimum Wage (March 2022)
- Effective July 1st, 2022, the minimum wage will increase to $15.96
- Available in English and Spanish
Mandatory Los Angeles County CA Labor Law Notices
Los Angeles County CA has additional requirements for unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County. Not sure if your business is in an unincorporated area of the county? Click here to help determine which posters you need.
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Minimum Wage – Jul 2016