- Includes mandatory Los Angeles County CA labor law posting requirements for unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Not sure if your business is in an unincorporated area of the county? Click here to help determine which posters you need.
Los Angeles County CA poster is 18″w by 16″h
Quality full-color printing
California Posting Requirements
Mandatory California Mandatory Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Payday Notice
- Unemployment Insurance/Paid Family Leave/Disability
- Workplace Discrimination
- Occupational Safety and Health Law – Cal OSHA
- Emergency Numbers
- Access to Medical Records
- Rights as a Pregnant Employee (formerly “Notice A”)
- Family Care/Medical Leave (formerly “Notice B”)
- Workers’ Compensation (Injuries Caused by Work)
- Time Off to Vote
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transgender Rights
Minimum Wage (Jan 2017)
Applies to unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County
- Employers must provide their employees with written information related to their pay policies, such as rates of pay and deductions.
- Employees have the right to file a complaint about or sue an employer for violating the minimum wage ordinance.
- The minimum wage rates stay the same.
Mandatory Los Angeles County CA Labor Law Notices
Minimum Wage – July 2016