Richmond Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- The minimum wage will increase to $13.41 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Know Your Rights (Jan 2018)
- New notice states that the minimum wage must be paid to all employees who work at least two hours in a calendar week.
- Employers may deduct $1.50 per hour from the minimum wage if they pay at least that amount for an employee’s medical benefits.
- It is unlawful for an employer to discriminate or take adverse action against employees for exercising their rights under the ordinance.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
- Includes mandatory Richmond CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year